I decided to publish one of my project on blog. It is may be not cool looking but can't find a right place to do so;
This project tested in Chrome browser only. So if you are in Internet Explorer please wait until Microsoft releases microphone support.
The goal of the project to have oscilloscope handy made from any PC using sound card microphone input.
Be aware that only frequency supported 20Hz-20KHz
Advantage of PC it is a memory. You can keep as many samples as you want and save it on hard drive or in database for detailed analyses, send data to others and so on.
Quick start:
Connect Microphone to your PC. You should be able to see sound waves on gray area while talking.
If you don't see adjust your microphone sensitivity with instructions below Oscilloscope screen
I splice sound extension cord and connected it to microphone input.
2 working versions:
Oscilloscope Screen
PC Microphone and Headphones wires marking:
Adjusting your microphone sensitivity
Go to Control Pannel->Sound->RecordingSpeak into microphone and make sure green bars on right side are moving.
If they are not double click on microphone and boost sensitivity level shown on image below:
When I did push all on max I've got 1.4 mV in vertical equal 7 pix in Y coordinates;
Uncaught SyntaxError: Failed to construct 'AudioContext': number of hardware contexts reached maximum (6).



No comments:
Post a Comment